My Blog List

Friday, April 15, 2011

new opportunity

I have a new opportunity for making some buttons for our Juniors at the Nationals!  I have sent buttons before, but never been asked to do the Junior "show" buttons.  Exciting and scary all at the same time.  Exciting for obvious reasons and scary for obvious reasons as well!  I know I am not an artist...not at all like I would like to be, so...here goes anyway, I'm going to give it my best shot and hopefully they will be good enough.  I will blog my process as I go.
First things first, must work up the clay and get it ready after I do a few chores around the house today and I must go to the PO after lunch.
.......

2 comments:

  1. Wow...need to start an order to go to Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Marti! getting your name out there is the only way, congrats!

    ReplyDelete