My Blog List

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kitty Hammocks

Sewed for a while this afternoon making some more kitty hammocks for the Humane Society.
Russ wants to go to Parkersburg tomorrow, I need to write a list for groceries and things.
It has been very cold the last few days and I'm not liking it.  I am getting cold again after not getting cold for several years.  I haven't even worn a coat for the last four years in the winter and now I could sit in the house wrapped in a coat...not good!
Millie and Quincy play twice a day and they really tear it up in here.  They are pretty good together, run and play, but seldom get mad at each other.  I always separate them when we leave the house.
Am sort of frustrated with not selling many of my clay pieces.  Don't know what to do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment