My Blog List

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Unavoidables

Have had a couple of mishaps around the house this week.   We had a huge water bill and found out there is a leak, so poor husband is out in the freezing weather with his bad knees digging and fixing the leak.  I wish he would ask for help, but that is not his style so he is doing everything himself even if it is hard on him.
The car should be out of the garage and we get to take back the rental tomorrow I hope.  Someone lost control of a grocery cart and gouged the side of the car.  Bad scratches and one dent, but hopefully that will be fixed very soon.
I am planning on going to the Humane Society again tomorrow too.  I am anxious to see how things are going, I know it is much better out there now than what it was!  God bless those girls, they have really been working hard to clean up out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment