My Blog List

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Day my brother fell, broke and fractured some ribs, deflated lung, and had internal bleeding.  He did not go to hospital until the next day where they found all these things in emergency surgery.
Fortunately, he is feeling better, his ventilator was removed today.  Hopefully in a few days he will be home.
I cannot imagine what parents with sick and hurt children go through.  This is a grown man, I am 54 and it nearly killed me to see him like that!  One thing, with this kind of incident, my empathy grows for others.  The illness that my mom suffered did the same for me.  Now this.
Lord, I need these lessons, I know I do, but I hate to have to learn them at my family's expense...I hate Satan, he is the one that comes to kill, hurt and destroy.
God will raise my brother up and make him healthy again and I praise His Holy Name!  Thank You Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment