My Blog List

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Humane Society

I worked at our Humane Society today for a few hours.  Well, you can't really call it work, mostly answered the phone and helped where I could.  I wish I could have done this 30 years ago, I could work then.
Anyway, we adopted  out three dogs and it looks like they went to good homes.  I would like to have them checked in a few weeks, but we'll see.
There are the most beautiful cats there too.  One I saw today puts me in the mind of a snow leopard.
I've never been involved in something that is either loved or hated as much as this HS.  Most folks around here don't even agree with a Humane Society, but I don't much care for what they think.  I love animals, always have and hope to be able to spend a good bit of time there...

No comments:

Post a Comment