My Blog List

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

more beads and buttons

Made some more stoneware beads and buttons today.  Should have a kiln load so I will start wet sanding soon and hopefully will get to fire this weekend.  I am anxious to see how the clay class pieces turn out.
The weather is cooling down and has been a bit rainy today.
Tonight is the end of Dancing With the Stars...sure miss Maks!
Got a visit from a button friend today.  She had found the Burwood oval football player for me and I am so glad to have it.  My husband was a high school football quarterback and the button reminds me of him.  He thought it was "cute".  That's more of a comment than most of my buttons get from him...lol
Tonight is beginning to feel wintery.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful old time football pendant. My husband would love that one. I hope you and your family have a Very Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete